.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

This Invention: A Family Content Network

A journal, information and resources for establishing a Family Content Network, as I am doing - essentially a framework for managing all your Family's online assets and inventions for maximum exposure and revenue. This blog began as an inventor's journal, and retains the overall parent inventor's context and mindset.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

(35) Modern Marvels results

Ok, the results are in for the Modern Marvels InventNow! contest. The top 25 are very certainly really good ideas, with scientific merit and lots of expense in developing for the most part. The 100 "honorable mentions", at Honorable Mentions are pretty good, too, but I'd like to know more about the judging criteria. In this blog, way back in entry (17) and before, I was working through the decision of whether to enter or not. I still feel it was good not to enter, even now, as I'm not yet ready to finance a production run or get totally caught up in publicity and attention - it's just too soon. I do feel, however, that this invention would certainly have made an honorable mention, after reviewing those - it's certainly on par with most from a uniqueness and global need perspective. Perhaps next year, as I think I'll have started to really market and sell a few, and will know whether they're truly useful or not.

This invention would certainly have kicked the stuffing out of most of the American Inventor junk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home